How We Are Different:
The CAL Home Team has sold over 1 BILLION dollars in real estate volume not by being “run of the mill” or applying a “cookie cutter” approach. We stand out for our expertise and the ability to provide VALUE to our clients. Our clients count on our valuable insight, negotiating skills, and smooth transactions no matter how complicated.
- We keep our clients safe without compromising their privacy or security.
- In the Digital Era, Qualified Buyers are not looking at For Sale Signs first to purchase property, but rather the Digital Marketing of a home for sale without even getting in their car. With digital tools at our fingertips, outdate tactics can be very ineffective in today’s competitive market.
- We focus on drawing Quality Buyers Not Quantity.
- Custom targeted digital marketing campaigns for our listings.
- Advanced digital analytics, such as key stroke analysis and SEO (search engine optimization) on custom property searches for buyers.
- Customized Social Media campaigns for our listings.
- Custom built websites for our listings, such as video marketing, virtual tours, virtual staging, and community lifestyle to capture the best value for the property.
- Our digital marketing campaigns focus on placing our seller’s properties at the top of market so that buyers can get excited about visiting our listings, therefore leading to receiving top dollar prices.
- Suzanne Rocha and the CAL Home team have had a Television presence for over 13 years in the Bay Area Market.
- We have been trusted experts over the years with the current market knowledge that has been delivered on the airways for years.
- Regularly on KRON4 Television, but also has appeared on FOX2, KPIX 5, CNN, MSNBC, HGTV and HLN.
- Vast amount of followers look for Suzanne and the CAL Home team’s properties as featured listings.
- Keeping your Pets safe during the real estate transaction process is very important to us.
- We don’t use realtor lockboxes that could endanger, scare and/or allow your pet(s) to get lost
- “Henri the Beagle” guides us in our Pet Safety policies.